Samagrafic, S.L. reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, sector practices, or interests of the entity. Any modification in it will be announced in advance, so that you have perfect knowledge of its content.
The Responsible for the Treatment of personal data is:
Identity: Samagrafic, S.L. with CIF / NIF: B60886074, hereinafter ENTITY
Address: C/París, 1-7 nave 29 Pol. Ind. Cova Solera 08191 Rubí (Barcelona)
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Contact by email: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The collection and processing of personal data collected through the contact form, is intended for the management, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of the services provided by Samagrafic, S.L., in response to requests for information and / or queries raised.
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with legal obligations, or until its deletion is requested by the interested party and he is entitled to do so.
Samagrafic, S.L. is entitled to the processing of personal data, based on the consent granted by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, as set out in article 6.1.a) of the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
The personal data collected will not be transferred or communicated to other third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfillment of the purpose / s expressed / s, in the cases provided by Law, as well as in specific cases, of which the User is expressly informed.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access: The interested party has the right to know what data the ENTITY is processing about him.
- Rectification: The interested party has the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Deletion: The interested party has the right to request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data is not necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Limitation of treatment: In certain circumstances the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Opposition: In certain circumstances the interested party may object to the processing of their data. In that case, the ENTITY will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Data portability: Only applicable to automated data and consists of passing the data from the ENTITY to another new DATA CONTROLLER (not to the interested party and at the request of the same).
You can exercise your rights including the right to withdraw your consent (if this was granted) by sending a letter accompanied by your ID to Samagrafic, S.L. in C/París, 1-7 nave 29 Pol. Ind. Cova Solera 08191 Rubí (Barcelona) or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a claim with the Data Protection Control Authority, currently the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The person responsible for the treatment Samagrafic, S.L. will apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of the same.
No international transfers are made.
AUTOMATED PROFILING AND DECISION-MAKING
No profiles are made, automated decisions are not made with the data provided by the user.